Law Enforcement Center
15015 62nd St N
Stillwater, MN 55082
Jail Visiting Hours / Rules
Sunday - 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Monday - 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Tuesday - NO VISITATION SCHEDULED
Wednesday - 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Thursday - NO VISITATION SCHEDULED
Friday - 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Saturday - 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
To visit an inmate in the Washington County jail:
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must present a valid government issued ID such as a drivers license, state ID card, military ID, passport, or County ID. To be accepted, the ID must be issued by a recognized government agency and have your picture and proof of age. Work, school, and check cashing IDs are not accepted.
- Minor children of the inmate can visit if they are on the inmate's visiting list and have an adult that is also on the list accompanying them.
- You must be on the inmates visiting list. The inmate must create the list or make changes in accordance to jail rules - you cannot call and request to be put on the list, but you can ask the inmate to add you if they call you or by writing a letter to the inmate. Change requests are made on a set schedule and may not go into effect immediately.
- It may take up to 48 hours for a new inmate to get a visiting list entered. During this time, they may be allowed one visit by an immediate family member if they make this request and it is approved by the on-duty supervisor.
- You will be required to lock all personal belongings in a lobby locker and successfully pass through a metal detector before you will be allowed to visit.
- Inappropriate dress will not be allowed.
- Children must be kept under control at all times while in the facility.
- Violations of visiting rules or policies may lead to a loss of visiting privileges by all involved.
- Inmates attending a jail program during visiting hours will not be allowed to leave for a visit.
- Visitation may be stopped or cancelled at any time due to safety and security concerns.
- All social visits are non-contact - visitors will not have physical contact or the ability to pass any items directly to an inmate.